Croatia Gay Cruise - Dubrovnik Departure
Spend seven unforgettable days cruising on the Adriatic Sea from one island to another, explore the beauty...
Spend seven unforgettable days cruising on the Adriatic Sea from one island to another, explore beautiful nature, hidden bays and discover divine night clubs in places you will visit. This cruise departs with only gay passengers and gay friendly crew.
7 nights route! Sunday to Sunday!
Sunday - DUBROVNIK
Check in from 13.00h onwards (GRUŽ harbour) with dinner as first meal. Due to many different flight arrivals of all participants first overnight is planned in Dubrovnik - a unique town on the Adriatic. The special charm of this old city are the buildings that have remained from the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. A larger part of the monuments of history and culture belong to the fine but modest Renaissance architecture with some traces of the Gothic style. Use the afternoon to explore the city walls and plan what to do your last night on the cruise when we return to this wonderful city.
Monday - DUBROVNIK - MLJET
After breakfast departure for the island and national park Mljet. Lunch on board. The whole afternoon is free to enjoy the salt lakes in the National Park and enjoy the sun and sea on this peaceful island.In the middle of the large lake, inside the National park, one can visit an old abbey and church. Bicycles can be hired to cycle around the paths that surround the lakes or cars for those wanting to go further. Overnight in port Polača/Pomena.
Tuesday - MLJET - KORČULA
During breakfast departure for Korčula, the birthplace of MARCO POLO. Lunch on board in front of Lumbarda (part of Korčula). Arrival to Korčula in the afternoon where everyone is free to do their own sightseeing. On this island you can find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else. Listen to the story of the stone walls, which were being built for over two centuries. Overnight in port.
Wednesday - KORČULA - HVAR
Early in the morning we depart towards the little island Šćedro where we will have enough time to relax and refresh in the clean, crystal blue sea. Departure for Hvar after lunch. Hvar is the longest island in the Adriatic, often referred to as the sunshine and jet set island.
Thursday - HVAR - TRSTENIK
We have to leave Hvar and continue our cruise towards the little town of Trstenik on Pelješac peninsula, where we will swim in the afternoon and spend the night. Lunch on board. TRSTENIK, a village and harbour in the central part of the southern coast of the island of Pelješac; population 106. Chief occupations include farming, viniculture (the famous Dingač wine), fishing and tourism. The coastline along the town and the neighbouring inlets is covered by groves of pine, offering fine ambience for swimming. The famous Grgić winery is situated here – have a walk and taste some of their lovely wine!
Friday - TRSTENIK - ŠIPAN
Early in the morning we continue our trip towards the Elafiti islands. ELAFITI are a group of islands placed in the Adriatic Sea west of Dubrovnik. The biggest is Šipan, and to the group belong also Lopud and Koločep (Kalamota). They attract many tourists with their beautiful scenery and sandy beaches. Swimming and lunch planned at one of the smaller Elafiti islands. ŠIPAN, where our overnight is planned, is the biggest island of Elafiti, and also the most distant from Dubrovnik.
Saturday - ŠIPAN - DUBROVNIK
Early departure for Dubrovnik with breakfast on route. Enjoy the beautiful sights of nature along the way towards “the heaven on earth” - according to the famous writer George Bernard Shaw. We will arrive to Dubrovnik early in the morning and have a whole day free to explore Dubrovnik or go for a swim or simply join an optional bus excursion to Montenegro. You can explore Dubrovnik on your own or first join our guided tour of Dubrovnik with an English speaking guide. Take a walk through STRADUN – both a street and a square, a promenade inside the city walls. For those of you with more enthusiasm we recommend a walk on top of the 1940m long city walls! Today’s meal will be dinner. Overnight in the GRUŽ port of this magical town.
Sunday - DUBROVNIK
After early breakfast we say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
- SGL supplement
- Third bed discount
- 30% for person on extra bed
- Supplement for full board
- EUR 110 per person/week (gross), min. 10 pax required
- Drink supplement
- EUR 16.- per week (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- English breakfast supplement
- EUR 40.- per week (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- TOWELS for personal use
- Guests will be provided with two towelsper week, additional towels can be rented for EUR 3 & beach towels EUR 5.- per week.
- Airport transfers
- EUR 40.- per transfer (up to 3 pax) from Split airport to Split port
- Parking possibilities
- at approx. EUR 10 daily (Opatija, Split, Dubrovnik)
- Pre/post cruise accommodation
- Prices starting from EUR 50 per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villa, hotels...)
MONTENEGRO EXCURSIONS on Saturday or Sunday: approx. EUR 55 per person
On Saturday prior to the cruise or Sunday after the cruise - visit Montenegro for a day, a small country attracting with its magnificent mountains rising above the Adriatic Sea, filled with natural beauty and historic towns like Budva and Kotor – bus excursion/passport required).
DUBROVNIK CABLE CAR EUR 13.-
Enjoy the cable car in Dubrovnik to Srđ mountain and get scenic views of the old city.
KORČULA WINE TASTING EUR 15.-
Join our optional wine tasting in Korčula to try some of the famous Dalmatian and Croatian wines. Discover the story behind their perfect taste while enjoying a light snack.
SIGHTSEEING (min 5 pax required) of Hvar, Korčula- EUR 10. per person per tour and Dubrovnik
* 150 EUR per person upon reservation
* Rest payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, Katarina Line ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it.
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 150 per person) - non-refundable
29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
14-0 days – 100% fee
Name/date change fee – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied
KATARINA LINE RECOMMENDS TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVED SERVICES!!!