Croatia Gay Cruise - Split Departure
KL 2 ROUTE - SOUTH CROATIA
Spend seven unforgettable days cruising on the Adriatic Sea from one island to another, explore the beauty...
Spend seven unforgettable days cruising on the Adriatic Sea from one island to another, explore beautiful nature, hidden bays and discover divine night clubs in places you will visit. This cruise departs with only gay passengers and gay friendly crew.
7 nights route! Saturday to Saturday!
Saturday - SPLIT - MAKARSKA
Departure from Split harbour towards Makarska at 1pm. We will spend the afternoon swimming at one of the beautiful beaches on the Riviera and will have an early dinner (BBQ) to get to know your crew and fellow passengers. From this beach those feeling adventurous can join our river rafting excursion or zipline on the Cetina river and meet up with the ship in Makarska in the evening. Overnight in the port of Makarska, one of the most attractive resorts on the Croatian coast. Strolling along the streets of Makarska, you will come across numerous churches and other architectural and cultural sights.
Sunday - MAKARSKA – MLJET
Early morning departure towards Mljet with the first stop on the Pelješac peninsula for a refreshing swim. The whole afternoon is free to look at the salt lakes in Mljet National Park and enjoy the sun and sea on this peaceful island. In the middle of the large lake, inside the National park, we can visit an old abbey and church, or just use a small boat to roam around the National park. Overnight in port Polača/Pomena.
Monday - MLJET - DUBROVNIK
After breakfast we depart for Dubrovnik, which is the highlight of this cruise. On route will be time just for a short swim. Enjoy the beautiful sights of nature along the way towards “the heaven on earth” –according to the famous writer George Bernard Shaw. Arrive to Dubrovnik in the afternoon when you can explore on your own or first join our guided tour of Dubrovnik with an English speaking guide. Take a walk through STRADUN – both a street and a square, a promenade inside the city walls. For those of you with more enthusiasm we recommend a walk on top of the 1,940 m long city walls! Overnight in the port of this magical town.
Tuesday - DUBROVNIK - ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK
Morning is free to explore Dubrovnik. Discover the beauty of history through numerous monuments, little streets, churches… Around noontime we leave this magnificent town and continue our cruise towards the isle Šipan or a little town of Trstenik on the Pelješac peninsula, where we will swim in the afternoon and spend the night.
Wednesday - ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK - KORČULA
After breakfast depart for Korčula, the birthplace of MARCO POLO. Lunch on the board in front of Lumbarda (part of Korčula). Arrive to Korčula late afternoon where we overnight in port. On this island you can find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else. Listen to the story of the stone walls, which were being built over two centuries ago.
Thursday - KORČULA - HVAR
Early in the morning departure for the Pakleni Islands for lunch and swimming. Departure for Hvar after lunch. Hvar is the longest island in the Adriatic. Here we can find the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower; also the oldest community theatre in Europe was founded here in 1612. City of Hvar offers abundance entertainment full of restaurants, bars and cafes that are open long into the night.
Friday - HVAR (Bol) - SPLIT
Our next stop will be the island of Brač. Swimming is planned at one of the most famous beaches in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat near Bol (the Golden Horn) - its gravel promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change in shape). Bol is a typical fisherman’s town turned into a popular tourist destination. After lunch we will start our journey back to Split where the last overnight is planned. On our way to Split there will be another swim-break in one of the many bays on island of Brač. Arrival to Split in the late afternoon. Enjoy the view of Split Riviera arriving in Split. Possibility to join our guided tour of Split with an English speaking guide. Split is a monumental city under UNESCO protection that belongs not only to Croatians, but also to you, as it is a part of the world heritage. Here we find an abundance of Roman architecture – of special interest is the Diocletian palace.
Saturday - SPLIT
Early breakfast after which it is time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
- SGL supplement
- Third bed discount
- 30% for person on extra bed
- Supplement for full board
- EUR 110 per person/week (gross), min. 10 pax required
- Drink supplement
- EUR 16.- per week (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- English breakfast supplement
- EUR 40.- per week (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100.-(netto) per couple - includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- TOWELS for personal use
- Guests will be provided with two towelsper week, additional towels can be rented for EUR 3 & beach towels EUR 5.- per week.
- Airport transfers
- EUR 50.- per transfer (up to 3 pax) from Split airport to Split port
- Parking possibilities
- at approx. EUR 10- 13 daily (Opatija, Split, Dubrovnik)
- Pre/post cruise accommodation
- Prices starting from EUR 50 per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villa, hotels...)
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coatstal & international ferry connections
CETINA RIVER RAFTING on Saturday: approx. EUR 30.- per person
This is one of the most popular adventure activities in this area. The rapids of Cetina River are not difficult but still fun and exciting with breathtaking scenery is breath taking. The tour includes: bus transfer to and from the ship and guide instructor. Life vest and helmets are provided. Duration is approximately 5 hours together with bus transfer.
CETINA CANYON ZIPLINE EUR 55.-
Feel the adrenalin in the Cetina river canyon! 8 steel lines to make you scream while sliding 150m above the ground.
KRKA WATERFALLS EUR 53.-
Saturday after the cruise; Do not hesitate to swim at the wonderful Krka waterfalls and visit the historic town Šibenik. After a guided tour of the oldest Croatian town on the Adriatic coast, excursion continues to Krka waterfalls to explore beautiful natural surroundings. Return to Split in late afternoon hours.
MOSTAR excursion on Saturday after the cruise: approx. EUR 68.- per person
Saturday after the cruise ; experience Bosnia and Herzegovina's most beautiful city, view the iconic 'Stari Most'/Old Bridge, discover Ottoman and Turkish history – bus excursion /passport required
KORČULA WINE TASTING EUR 15.-
Join our optional wine tasting in Korčula to try some of the famous Dalmatian and Croatian wines. Discover the story behind their perfect taste while enjoying a light snack.
DUBROVNIK CABLE CAR EUR 13.-
Enjoy the cable car in Dubrovnik to Srđ mountain and get scenic views of the old city.
SIGHTSEEING (min. 5 pax required) of Split, Hvar, Korčula and Dubrovnik - EUR 10.- per person per tour; 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance; A+ ships have Dubrovnik tour included in the price.
* 150 UER per person upon reservation
* Rest payment one month prior ti arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, Katarina Line ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it.
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 150 per person) - non-refundable
29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
14-0 days – 100% fee
Name/date change fee – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied
KATARINA LINE RECOMMENDS TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVED SERVICES!!!