Croatia land & KL5 cruise
10 night/11 day program available every Wednesday from April 7th till October 20th
Sunday DUBROVNIK (D)
Arrival at Dubrovnik airport where you will be transferred to the Gruz port and embark on one of our A category ships. Today overnight and dinner is planned in Dubrovnik port due to many different flight arrivals of other guests joining the cruise. The special charm of this old city are the buildings that have remained from the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. A larger part of the monuments of history and culture belong to the fine but modest Renaissance architecture with some traces of the Gothic style. Use the afternoon to explore the city walls and plan what to do on your last 3 days when we return to this wonderful city. Overnight Dubrovnik.
Monday DUBROVNIK - MLJET (B,L)
After breakfast we continue our journey towards the island and national park Mljet. Lunch on board. The whole afternoon is free to enjoy the salt lakes in the National Park and enjoy the sun and sea on this peaceful island. In the middle of the large lake, inside the National park, one can visit an old abbey and church, or just use a small boat to roam around the National park. Bicycles can also be hired to cycle around the paths that surround the lakes. Overnight in port Polača/Pomena
Tuesday MLJET - KORCULA (B,L)
During breakfast departure for Korcula, the birthplace of MARCO POLO. Lunch on board in front of Lumbarda (part of Korcula). Arrival to Korcula in the afternoon where everyone is free to do their own sightseeing. On this island you can find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else. Listen to the story of the stone walls, which were being built for over two centuries. Optional wine and appetizers tasting at a local winery before dinning in one of the numerous seafront restaurants or konobas on your own. Overnight in port.
Wednesday KORCULA - HVAR (B,L)
Early in the morning we depart towards the little island Scedro where we will have enough time to relax and refresh in the clean, crystal blue sea. Departure for Hvar after lunch. Hvar is the longest island in the Adriatic. Here we can find the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower; also the oldest community theatre in Europe was founded here in 1612. City of Hvar offers plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes that are open long into the night. Hvar is often referred to as the sunshine island.
Thursday HVAR – TRSTENIK (B,L,D)
We have to leave Hvar and continue our cruise towards the little town of Trstenik on Peljesac peninsula, where we will swim in the afternoon and spend the night. Lunch on board. TRSTENIK, a village and harbour in the central part of the southern coast of the island of Peljesac; population 106. Chief occupations include farming, viniculture (the famous Dingac wine), fishing and tourism. The coastline along the town and the neighbouring inlets is covered by groves of pine, offering fine ambience for swimming. Possibility of visiting a local winery and on return join the Captain's dinner party on the ship!
Friday TRSTENIK – ŠIPAN (B,L)
Early in the morning we continue our trip towards the Elafiti islands. ELAFITI are a group of islands placed in the Adriatic Sea west of Dubrovnik. They include Šipan, Lopud and Koločep (Kalamota). They attract many tourists with their beautiful scenery and sandy beaches. Swimming and lunch is planned at one of the smaller Elafiti islands. ŠIPAN, the largest island of the Elafiti, is also the most distant from Dubrovnik. This is where we will spend the night.
Saturday SIPAN – DUBROVNIK (B,L)
Early departure for Dubrovnik with breakfast on route. Enjoy the beautiful sights of nature along the way towards “the heaven on earth” – according to the famous writer George Bernard Shaw. Lunch on board and arrival to Dubrovnik early in the afternoon (around 2pm). Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain for spectacular views of the old town. Take a walk through STRADUN – both a street and a square, a promenade inside the city walls. For those of you with more enthusiasm we recommend a walk on top of the 1940m long city walls! Overnight in port of Gruz.
Sunday DUBROVNIK - MONTENEGRO (B)
After early breakfast (7am) we say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends and join an bus excursion to Montenegro. A small country attracting with its magnificent mountains rising above the Adriatic Sea, filled with natural beauty, clear lakes, fast rivers and serene beaches. Enjoy exploring Montenegro's contrasting nature attractions, interesting history, culture, tradition, good weather and clean air. Up on return (approx at 6:30pm) transfer to hotel. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Monday DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR (B)
After breakfast join the escorted bus tour to Mostar, a city of contrasts, culture, color and cuisine. The city is divided by not only the Neretva River that flows through it but also by religion and culture from one bank to the other. Mostar, in neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina, is a memorable place to visit is where "east meets west" and where the journey to it is invigoratingly full of contrasts. Just a short drive up the Adriatic coast and then inwards following the breathtaking Neretva Valley will offer stunning views of the local countryside. Here the Neretva River enriches the land bringing to your senses the colors and scents from mandarin and kiwi plantations. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Tuesday DUBROVNIK (B)
Free day to enjoy Dubrovnik on your own!
Wednesday DUBROVNIK (B)
After breakfast and check out, transfer to the airport and end of the itinerary.
Dates & Prices
- 7 overnights cruise according to KL5 itinerary with half board service (breakfast & lunch) on board of our A+ category ships (M/S Vapor, M/S Kapetan Bota II or similar) with
- Captain’s dinner included
- 3 overnights with breakfast in Dubrovnik in a 4* hotel (hotel
- Lapad, hotel Park or similar)
- Guided coach excursion to Montenegro
- Guided coach excursion to Mostar
- All transfers as per itinerary (return airport transfers in Dubrovnik, local transfer port-hotel)
- Sightseeing of Dubrovnik
- Accommodation in air-conditioned TWIN or DOUBLE cabins on or under deck with daily cabin service
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES for the cruise ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot at the ship) – EUR 20. - per person per week
- Full board supplement EUR 115.- per person/week (gross), min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 16.- per week (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink-glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- WATER SUPPLEMENT : EUR 20.- per person per week – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English breakfast supplement: EUR 40.- per week (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads- butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100.- (netto) per couple – includes wedding vows renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, bottle of champagne, small gift
- 2 towels per week for personal use will be provided and changed midweek, anyone requiring more towels -additional towels can be rented at the ship for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per week
- Gratuities to crew and local guides
Cetina river rafting EUR 30.-
This is one of the most popular adventure activities in this area. The rapids of Cetina River are not difficult but still fun and exciting with breathtaking scenery is breath taking. The tour includes: bus transfer to and from the ship and guide instructor. Life vest and helmets are provided. Duration is approximately 5 hours together with bus transfer.
Dubrovnik cable car EUR 12.-
Enjoy the cable car in Dubrovnik to Srđ mountain and get scenic views of the old city.
Trstenik wine tasting EUR 8.-
Enjoy a wine tasting experience in the local winery
Korčula wine tasting EUR 10.-
Croatian wine & appetizer tasting
200 EUR per person upon reservation
Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – 20 eur per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)