Croatia Deluxe Cruises 2015
Enjoy seven unforgettable days cruising on the southern Adriatic Sea from one island to another with the small ship cruiser. Relax and let the captain, the crew and our tour manager, take care of you. Mornings you can relax on spacious decks and sunbathe or refresh yourself in the Adriatic Sea. Afternoons and evenings are carefully planned for you to explore Croatia's finest destinations with local experts.
DAY 1 - SATURDAY - SPLIT (D)
Transfer from Split airport to the Split harbor where the vessel will be docked. Check in from 14.00 h onwards. After settling, enjoy the guided tour of the city (not possible for late arrivals). Split is a historic town under UNESCO protection and as it is a part of the world heritage. One will find an abundance of Roman architecture – of special interest is the magnificent Diocletian palace, once inhabited by the Roman emperor. After the tour of Split, return to the ship for a welcome reception and cocktail to enjoy the meet and greet party on board. Overnight in Split
DAY 2 - SUNDAY SPLIT - KORČULA (B,L)
Early morning departure towards the Korčula island best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo. Stop for lunch in one of the secluded bays en route. Early afternoon arrival in Korčula followed by a guided walking tour of this enchanting town with fortified walls. On this Island you can find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else while you wander along the herringbone pattern streets. The guide will complete the tour with tasting of local wines and appetizers. Korčula has an abundant choice of restaurants where you can continue your gourmet experience and there are many bars and clubs for those looking for evening entertainment. Overnight in Korčula.
DAY 3 - MONDAY KORČULA - MLJET/DUBROVNIK (B,L,D)
Next morning we head further south to the Island of Mljet. Join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes in the Mljet National Park and enjoy the boat ride to the St Mary Isle, where you will visit an ancient Benedictine monastery, an old abbey and a Church dating from the 12th Century. Alternatively, you can rent kayaks, bicycles, scooters or convertible cars to roam around the National Park or island on your own. Return to the ship for lunch followed by departure towards Dubrovnik. Late afternoon arrival in Dubrovnik, but before we tie the ropes at Gruž harbour the captain will take you for an evening cruise along side the old city walls while a buffet dinner is served on deck. Enjoy the spectacular views of this magnificent old town. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
DAY 4 -TUESDAY DUBROVNIK (B)
After breakfast transfer to the old town for the guided walking tour to enjoy this magical town. You will have the opportunity to take best pictures of the town of Dubrovnik as we take the cable car from the Old Town to Srđ mountain to enjoy scenic views of the Walls and Elaphiti Islands. Afternoon at leisure to find idyllic spots for lunch and dinner. For those of you with more enthusiasm, we recommend to walk the famous walls 1,940 m long and take a stroll along the walking street "STRADUN" – both a street and a square, a promenade inside the city walls. Overnight in Dubrovnik
DAY 5 - WEDNESDAY DUBROVNIK - PELJEŠAC PENINSULA (B,L,D)
Morning departure from this magnificent town and continue our cruise towards the little seaside village of Kučišće (or similar) on the Pelješac peninsula, well known for its excellent wine. Before lunch a short stop at one of the Elaphiti Islands and afternoon arrival to Kučišće. Today we move away from the shore inland to explore the rural areas. Afternoon transfer to the village Kuna for a tour of the local church and monastery followed by a visit to a local farm where, after sightseeing, you will indulge in a typical village party with Croatian delicacies, an all-inclusive dinner with local dishes made from their own produce. Late transfer back to the ship. Overnight in Kučišće.
DAY 6 - THURSDAY PELJEŠAC PENINSULA - HVAR (B,L)
Morning departure towards the jet-set island Hvar. Lunch stop on the small Island of Šćedro followed by a swim stop at the Pakleni Islands. Arrival to Hvar in the afternoon. Hvar is the longest Island in the Adriatic and one of the sunniest; known for lavish lavender fields and breathtaking beauty. Upon arrival there will be a short presentation of lavender products followed by a tour of the town. One can find many historical landmarks in Hvar: the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower, and the oldest community theatre in Europe which was founded in 1612. Hike up to the town fort overlooking the harbour to get some lovely scenic views of your ship and the Pakleni islands. In the evening Hvar offers an abundance of entertainment - many restaurants, bars and cafes are open long into the night. Overnight in Hvar.
DAY 7 - FRIDAY HVAR - BOL / MILNA (B,L,D)
Our final stop will be the Island of Brač and picturesque town of Bol. Walk along the promenade or swim at one of the most famous beaches in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat (the Golden cape - known for its gravel promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change its shape). Bol is a typical fishermen’s town turned into a popular tourist destination. After lunch on board time at leisure while the evening is reserved for the Captain’s farewell dinner with entertainment. Overnight in Bol or nearby Milna.
DAY 8 - SATURDAY BOL - SPLIT (B)
Early morning departure for Split and on arrival it is time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends! Check out by 9.00 am and a private transfer to Split airport
Please note the last overnight is not in Split port as ship arrives in Split on Saturday morning!
Dates & Prices
- Arrival and departure transfers from Split airport to Split harbor
- 7 nights cruise in deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 9 meals – lunch or dinner as specified in the itinerary and including: 1 drink with lunch & 1,5 l water per person daily, Cs dinner with live entertainment, Spectacular evening dinner cruise along the old town city walls of Dubrovnik, Croatian wine & appetizer tasting in Korčula, Authentic Croatian Village party visit & dinner in Kuna on Pelješac peninsula, Abundant fresh fruit
- Professional Tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Dubrovnik cable car fee Mljet National Park entrance fee
- Visitors' taxes & port fee
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Free wi-fi onboard
No additional fees on arrival except gratuities!
- 200 EUR deposit per person upon reservation
- Rest payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of improper behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
Katarina line highly recommends clients to take insurance against cancellation of reserved services! Katarina line offers a complete travel insurance package (travel health insurance, personal accident insurance, private liability, luggage insurance & trip cancellation). Additional information about travel insurance package can be found at ToS
Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, Katarina Line ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it.