KL6 - One Way: Opatija - Split
Cruising with vintage sailing ships along the magnificent Adriatic on the route:
Northern Pearls - One way cruise
Departure from Opatija
Cruising with vintage sailing ships along the magnificent Adriatic on the route:
KL6: OPATIJA – KRK – RAB – ZADAR – KORNATI/VODICE – KRKA WATERFALLS/PRIMOSTEN – TROGIR – SPLIT
Saturday OPATIJA - KRK ISLAND
Departure at 13:00h. Lunch on board followed by a swim stop in the crystal clear sea on route to Krk island - the largest of the Croatian islands. Krk has immense variety in its villages large and small, gentle green promenades bare rocky wilderness, tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. Evening at leisure to enjoy numerous cafes and restaurants alongside the waterfront. Overnight in town of Krk.
Sunday KRK ISLAND - RAB ISLAND
After breakfast we cruise towards Rab island known as the “island of love”. Sightseeing of town of Rab, which is encircled by medieval walls, Romanesque church towers, churches and palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Enjoy the “gallery” on the streets and squares where many painters and artists exhibit their works. If the time allows walk up to Kamenjak hill to enjoy the magnificent sunset. Overnight in town of Rab.
Monday RAB ISLAND - ZADAR
Morning cruise from Rab along the Pag island with a swim stop on the tiny MAUN island when cruising towards Zadar. Enjoy guided tour of the city, which was the metropolis of Dalmatia for centuries, and today the centre of the region, Zadar is rich monumental heritage of world importance visible at every step. Here you can see The Roman forum dated to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus dated to the 9th century AD – the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, the mighty city walls with representative Port and Land gates from the 16th century AD, and numerous palaces, villas. The town is full of great restaurants packed in the centre. Of special interest are the famous Zadar Sea Organs, one of a kind in the world and “The Greeting to the Sun” installation. Overnight in Zadar.
Tuesday ZADAR - KORNATI/VODICE
Morning departure for the National Park Kornati, which consists of 89 islands, islets and rocks. In addition to this large number of islands, the continental part includes only ¼ of the surface of the park, while the rest belong to the marine eco-system.
Enjoy the ruins of the ancient Illyrian fortress, Roman villas, old Christian church of St Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements add to the value of the islands, and reefs that are sometimes steeply up to 100 m deep in the sea. Afterwards we continue to Vodice, a typical small Dalmatian town, where we will overnight. Enjoy your evening at one of the beautiful terraces and abundant restaurants or simply enjoy walking on the beautiful beaches of this typical Dalmatian coastal town.
Wednesday VODICE – KRKA WATERFALLS/PRIMOŠTEN
Enjoy the beautiful view of the Krka River Canyon while cruising towards the town of Primošten. After lunch you will admire astonishing nature and waterfalls of the National Park during the sightseeing. Enjoy your evening in this fascinating, picturesque small town, jutting out into the sea and here is the place to taste the local wines, for which this city is known. Overnight in Primošten.
Thursday PRIMOŠTEN – TROGIR
Today we head for the "Little Venice", or the floating museum town as TROGIR is often called. Located on a small island, connected to the mainland and Čiovo peninsula by two bridges, the town is a magical place that offers plenty of cultural and historical monuments, charming small “konobas” – croatian taverns and restaurants that offer a wide range of typical Dalmatian specialties. Overnight in Trogir harbour.
Friday TROGIR – SPLIT
Our final destination is situated near Trogir, givng us ample time for swimming and sunabthing in one of the bays of the Čiovo peninsula or the Šolta island in the little place called Stomorska. In the afternoon hours we continue our cruise to Split, enjoying the beautiful view of Split Riviera. Split is a city under UNESCO protection, and its historical richness and beauty does not belong only to people who live near its walls, but are offered for those who want to catch a piece of centuries-old beauty. Upon arrival, we recommend walking throughout the old city center, 1700 years old Diocletian's palace and other places of interest in this city whihc is the second largest in Croatia. Overnight in Split.
After breakfast we say goodbye to the crew and your new friends with the hope of meeting again on one of the Katarina line ships.
- Full Board supplement: EUR 115.- per person/week (gross), min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 16.- per week (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- Water supplement: EUR 20.- per person per week (netto) – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English Breakfast supplement: EUR 40.- per week (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular Continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Captain’s dinner: EUR 25.- (netto) - choice of fish or meat menu - ship's speciality served (included in price on A+ vessels)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100,- (netto) per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Extra towels: On A & A+ category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per week. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per week/towel. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
- Daily cabin cleaning: EUR 15,- per person per week (netto) - included in the price for A+ vessels - daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek; not provided on A category ships but can be ordered in advance;
- Parking: Possible from EUR 10.- daily
- Airport transfers: various airport possibilities (Zagreb, Trieste, Ljubljana, Venice) – price on request; FREE OF CHARGE local transfers for KL1 route (from Opatija hotels to Opatija port)
- Pre/post cruise accommodation: Ask us for a quote and our suggestion - prices from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villas, hotels...)
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
LAND & CRUISE PACKAGE supplement
Add 3 nights land program to your A+ cruise for a 10 night program; possible for all A+ departures
Price: EUR 525,- per person; EUR 135,- single supplement; reduction on 3rd bed 10%
Includes: Combined with KL6 from Split includes 3 nights prior to cruise (2 overnights Zagreb, 1 overnight Split), 1 half board and 2 bed and breakfast services; accommodation in 4* Hotel in Zagreb & Split, Visitor’s taxes during land part, airport transfers (from airport Zagreb to airport Zagreb), all transfers as per itinerary, guided sightseeing of Zagreb, Plitvice, Split, and on the cruise of Rab and Zadar)
MOSTAR EUR 68.-
Saturday after the cruise; experience Bosnia and Herzegovina's most beautiful city, view the iconic 'Stari Most'/Old Bridge, discover Ottoman and Turkish history – bus excursion /passport required
SKRADIN WINE EXPERIENCE EUR 35.-
Visit to a winery “Bibich” in village of Plastovo –15 min. transfer from Skradin up to the village of Plastovo, and the Bibich winery which produces fine red & white wines, many of them exported to the US. Enjoy the wine tasting and a light tapas dinner). Min 6 pax required
SIGHTSEEING EUR 10.- per person per tour
Optional sightseeing in following towns (min 5 pax required):
Opatija, Zadar, Trogir, Split; 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance; A+ ships have Zadar tour included in the price.
150 EUR per person upon reservation/deposit
200 EUR per person upon reservation
Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – 20 eur per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)