KL6 - One Way: Split - Opatija
Cruising with vintage sailing ships along the magnificent Adriatic on the route:
Northern Pearls - One way cruise
Departure from Split
Cruising with vintage sailing ships along the magnificent Adriatic on the route:
KL6: SPLIT - TROGIR - PRIMOSTEN - KRKA WATERFALLS/VODICE - KORNATI/ZADAR - RAB - KRK - OPATIJA
Saturday SPLIT – TROGIR
Departure from Split harbor at 1 pm towards "Little Venice" or the floating museum town as Trogir is often called. Located on a small island, connected to the mainland and Čiovo peninsula by two bridges, the city of Trogir is a magical place that offers plenty of cultural and historical monuments, charming small konobas and restaurants that offer the wide range of typical Dalmatian specialties. Overnight in Trogir.
Sunday TROGIR – PRIMOŠTEN
After breakfast we head towards Primošten, a typical small Dalmatian coastal town. The legend says that God, creating the Earth, wanted to rest on the seventh day from all his work so he made himself the town of Primošten for this purpose. Today, this small town is well known for its quality local wines, and is one of the most favorite destinations of those who want to enjoy the harmony of sea, sun and stone. Overnight in Primošten.
Monday PRIMOŠTEN – KRKA WATERFALLS/VODICE
Morning cruise while enjoying stunning view of the Krka River canyon. After lunch sightseeing and enjoying nature and waterfalls of the National Park, an area extremely rich with flora and fauna. Afternoon arrival in Vodice, one of Croatia's most tidy towns. As a small town, it lives night and day, and always offers something new and unusual. The most famous are the Vodice traditional folk festivals, cultural and entertainment events and evenings of Dalmatian a'cappella songs. Overnight in Vodice.
Tuesday VODICE – KORNATI/ZADAR
Early morning departure to the National Park Kornati, which consists of 89 islands, islets and rocks. In addition to this large number of islands, the continental part includes only ¼ of the surface of the park, while the rest belongs to the marine eco-system. Enjoy the ruins of the ancient Illyrian fortress, Roman villas, old Christian church of St Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements add to the value of the islands, and reefs that are sometimes up to 100 m deep in the sea. Afterwards we continue sailing to Zadar, for centuries the capital of Dalmatia, and the oldest university town in Croatia, well known for its rich historical heritage of world importance, visible at every step: the Roman Forum from the 1st century, St Donat church from the 9th century - the most famous medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, mighty city walls with a bow and a representative city gate from 16th century, the newly opened Museum of ancient glass, over 30 churches in the old town, many palaces and villas, as well as the famous Sea organ and Greeting to the Sun, both located on the city's waterfront. Overnight in the port of Zadar.
Wednesday ZADAR – RAB ISLAND
After breakfast we cruise towards Rab island known as the “island of love”. Sightseeing of town of Rab, which is encircled by medieval walls, Romanesque church towers, churches and palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Enjoy the “gallery” on the streets and squares where many painters and artists exhibit their works. If the time allows walk up to Kamenjak hill to enjoy the magnificent sunset. Overnight in town of Rab.
Thursday RAB ISLAND – KRK ISLAND
The following morning we continue cruising towards Krk island, the largest of the Croatian islands. Krk has immense variety in its villages large and small, gentle green promenades bare rocky wilderness, tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. Evening at leisure to enjoy numerous cafes and restaurants alongside the waterfront. Overnight in town of Krk.
Friday KRK ISLAND – OPATIJA
After breakfast we leave for Opatija. On route we can experience the beautiful views of famous Opatija Riviera. Late afternoon arrival to Opatija. But on time to take a stroll along the famous Franz Joseph promenade – Lungo Mare to the numerous cafes and restaurants in Opatija or nearby fishermen's village Volosko – well known for excellent seafood restaurants, the best in the region, as well as among the best in Croatia. For your last night on board we recommend a farewell party on the ship, a great opportunity for exchanging addresses with other passengers who have by now become your new friends.
After breakfast we say goodbye to the crew and your new friends with the hope of meeting again on one of the Katarina line ships.
- Full Board supplement: EUR 115.- per person/week (gross), min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 16.- per week (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- Water supplement: EUR 20.- per person per week (netto) – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English Breakfast supplement: EUR 40.- per week (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular Continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Captain’s dinner: EUR 25.- (netto) - choice of fish or meat menu - ship's speciality served (included in price on A+ vessels)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100,- (netto) per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Extra towels: On A & A+ category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per week. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per week/towel. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
- Daily cabin cleaning: EUR 15,- per person per week (netto) - included in the price for A+ vessels - daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek; not provided on A category ships but can be ordered in advance;
- Parking: Possible from EUR 10.- daily
- Airport transfers: various airport possibilities (Zagreb, Trieste, Ljubljana, Venice) – price on request; FREE OF CHARGE local transfers for KL1 route (from Opatija hotels to Opatija port)
- Pre/post cruise accommodation: Ask us for a quote and our suggestion - prices from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villas, hotels...)
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
LAND & CRUISE PACKAGE supplement
Add 3 nights land program to your A+ cruise for a 10 night program; possible for all A+ departures
Price: EUR 525,- per person; EUR 135,- single supplement; reduction on 3rd bed 10%
Includes: Combined with KL6 from Split includes 3 nights prior to cruise (2 overnights Zagreb, 1 overnight Split), 1 half board and 2 bed and breakfast services; accommodation in 4* Hotel in Zagreb & Split, Visitor’s taxes during land part, airport transfers (from airport Zagreb to airport Zagreb), all transfers as per itinerary, guided sightseeing of Zagreb, Plitvice, Split, and on the cruise of Rab and Zadar)
SKRADIN EUR 35.-
Visit to a winery “Bibich” in village of Plastovo –15 min. transfer from Skradin up to the village of Plastovo, and the Bibich winery which produces fine red & white wines, many of them exported to the US. Enjoy the wine tasting and a light tapas dinner). Min 6 pax required
KRKA WATERFALLS EUR 65.-
Do not hesitate to swim at the wonderful Krka waterfalls. After a guided tour of the oldest Croatian town on the Adriatic coast, excursion continues to Krka waterfalls to explore beautiful natural surroundings.
SIGHTSEEING EUR 10.- per person per tour
Optional SIGHTSEEING in following towns (min 5 pax required):
Opatija, Zadar, Trogir, Split; 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance; A+ ships have Zadar tour included in the price.
150 EUR upon online reservation/deposit
200 EUR per person upon reservation
Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – 20 eur per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)