KL6 - One Way: Split - Opatija
CABIN TYPE DESCRIPTIONS:
A + CATEGORY: air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins (with double or twin beds) on newly built ships (price includes Captain’s dinner and sightseeing of Zadar, daily cabin service, mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen).
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- adult on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- children under 10 years – 50%
- single use of cabin +50% (except season A, in other seasons avoid by sharing) (limited number of single cabins without supplement available)
Cruising with motor ships along the magnificent Adriatic
Cruising with motor ships along the magnificent Adriatic on the route:
KL6: SPLIT - TROGIR - PRIMOSTEN - KRKA WATERFALLS/VODICE - KORNATI/ZADAR - RAB - KRK - OPATIJA
For this trip all you will need is a few T-shirts and a swimming costume to spend seven unforgettable days sailing on the Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Relax and let the captain and his crew (especially the cook) take care of you. During the day you can swim, snorkel, sunbathe, and explore the underworld of the Adriatic Sea. The evenings you have free to find a good restaurant or discover old churches or other historical monuments…
Saturday SPLIT - TROGIR
Departure from Split harbor at 1 pm towards "Little Venice" or the floating museum town as Trogir is often called. Located on a small island, connected to the mainland and Čiovo peninsula by two bridges, the city of Trogir is a magical place that offers plenty of cultural and historical monuments, charming small konobas and restaurants that offer the wide range of typical Dalmatian specialties. Overnight in Trogir.
Sunday TROGIR – PRIMOŠTEN
After breakfast we head towards Primošten, a typical small Dalmatian coastal town. The legend says that God, creating the Earth, wanted to rest on the seventh day from all his work so he made himself the town of Primošten for this purpose. Today, this small town is well known for its quality local wines, and is one of the most favorite destinations of those who want to enjoy the harmony of sea, sun and stone. Overnight in Primošten.
Monday PRIMOŠTEN – KRKA WATERFALLS/VODICE
Morning cruise while enjoying stunning view of the Krka River canyon. After lunch sightseeing and enjoying nature and waterfalls of the National Park, an area extremely rich with flora and fauna. Afternoon arrival in Vodice, one of Croatia's most lively towns. As a small town, it lives night and day, and always offers something new and unusual. The most famous are the Vodice traditional folk festivals, cultural and entertainment events and evenings of Dalmatian a'cappella songs. Overnight in Vodice.
Tuesday VODICE – KORNATI/ZADAR
Early morning departure to the National Park Kornati, which consists of 89 islands, islets and rocks. In addition to this large number of islands, the continental part includes only ¼ of the surface of the park, while the rest belongs to the marine eco-system. Enjoy the ruins of the ancient Illyrian fortress, Roman villas, old Christian church of St Mary and medieval fortresses and settlements add to the value of the islands, and reefs that are sometimes up to 100 m deep in the sea. Afterwards we continue sailing to Zadar, for centuries the capital of Dalmatia, and the oldest university town in Croatia, well known for its rich historical heritage of world importance, visible at every step: the Roman Forum from the 1st century, St Donat church from the 9th century - the most famous medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, mighty city walls with a bow and a representative city gate from 16th century, the Museum of ancient glass, over 30 churches in the old town, many palaces and villas, as well as the famous Sea Organs and “Greeting to the Sun” light installation, both located on the city's waterfront. Overnight in the port of Zadar.
Wednesday ZADAR - RAB ISLAND
After breakfast we cruise towards Rab island known as the “island of love”. Sightseeing of the town, encircled by medieval walls, Romanesque church towers, churches and palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Enjoy the “gallery” on the streets and squares where many painters and artists exhibit their works. If time allows walk to Kamenjak hill to enjoy the magnificent sunset. Overnight in Rab town.
Thursday RAB ISLAND – KRK ISLAND
The following morning we continue cruising towards Krk island, the largest of the Croatian islands. Krk has immense variety in its villages large and small, gentle green promenades bare rocky wilderness, tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. Evening at leisure to enjoy numerous cafes and restaurants alongside the waterfront. Overnight in Krk town.
Friday KRK ISLAND – OPATIJA
After breakfast we leave for Opatija. Experience astonishing views of the famous Opatija Riviera on route. Late afternoon arrival to Opatija, but on time to take a stroll along the famous Franz Joseph promenade – Lungo Mare to the numerous cafes and restaurants in Opatija or nearby fishermen's village Volosko – well known for excellent seafood restaurants, the best in the region, as well as among the best in Croatia. For last night on board we recommend a farewell party on the ship, a great opportunity for exchanging addresses with other passengers who have by now become your new friends.
After breakfast say goodbye to the crew and your new friends with the hope of meeting again on one of the Katarina line ships.
Obligatory supplement - VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 25.- per person per week
- Full Board supplement: EUR 115.- per person/week, min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 16.- per week – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- Water supplement: EUR 20.- per person per week – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English Breakfast supplement: EUR 40.- per week - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.) - hot & cold breakfast included on A+ ships
- Captain’s dinner: EUR 25.- choice of fish or meat menu - ship's speciality served (included in price on A+ vessels)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100,- per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Extra towels: On A+ category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per week. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per week/towel. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
- Daily cabin cleaning: EUR 15.- per person per week - included in the price for A+ vessels
- Parking: Possible from EUR 10.- daily
- Airport transfers: EUR 50.- from Split port to Split airport; various airport possibilities from Opatija (Rijeka, Pula, Zagreb, Trieste, Ljubljana, Venice) – price on request; FREE OF CHARGE local transfers for KL1 route (from Opatija hotels to Opatija port)
- Available on request - private accommodation, villas, hotels...
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
LAND & CRUISE PACKAGE supplement
Add 3 nights land program to your cruise for a 10 night program; possible for all departures
Price per person: EUR 525.- Single supplement: EUR 135.- Reduction on third bed: 10%
Includes: Combined with KL6 from Split includes 3 nights prior to cruise (2 overnights Zagreb, 1 overnight Split), 1 half board and 2 bed and breakfast services; accommodation in 4* Hotel in Zagreb & Split, Visitor’s taxes during land part, airport transfers (from airport Zagreb and to airport Split), all transfers as per itinerary, guided sightseeing of Zagreb, Plitvice, Split, and on the cruise of Rab, and Zadar)
(if paid locally payment in KUNA currency, prices are informative and subject to change)
PLITVICE LAKES (EUR 50.- per person)
Visit the famous Plitvice Lakes, sixteen turquoise colored lakes with crystal clear water connected by magnificent waterfalls. Pure nature, mountain forests and fresh air. One of the most beautiful national parks in Croatia, and a UNESCO site. A full day tour, starting early in the morning and returning just in time for dinner. One-day tour begins in the early morning hours (7:30 am) while the return is scheduled in the evening (approx. 7:00 pm, includes coach transfer, guide, entrance to the park with boat and train ride in the park); comfortable shoes recommended.
VENICE (EUR 70.- per person)
Visit Venice, one of the most unique cities in the world. Take a walk along picturesque bridges and a gondola ride or just sip a Bellini cocktail at St. Marks square. Depart from Opatija in the early morning (06:00 am and transfer to Rovinj or Poreč for a 3 hour ship transfer to Venice. Guided sightseeing tour of Venice. Afternoon return by ship to Rovinj or Porec followed by coach transfer to Opatija; includes bus and boat ride, guided sightseeing; passport required.
KRK island (EUR 25.- per person)
Visit the unique “Nada” winery in the town of Vrbnik which lies on a cliff above the sea in the famous wine region known for its wine sort Žlahtina grown only on this island. Transfer to the winery for a presentation and tasting of the Žlahtina along with ham, cheese, olives & bread). Min 2 pax required.
WAKEBOARDING & WATERSKIING ON KRK ISLAND (from EUR 14.- to EUR 40.- per person)
Experience adrenaline rush at Wakeboard center Cable Krk only 3 km from Krk town and enjoy wakeboarding on 650m long 5 cornered cableway system with 8 carriers. The use of a life jacket, skies or kneeboards and instructions from experienced staff are included in the price. Possibility to rent beginners or pro wakeboards, wake skates, wetsuits and helmets. Transfer is not included in the price.
4-WHEEL DRIVE ADVENTURE ON ISLAND CRES AND TO UČKA MOUNTAIN (Price on request)
To enjoy magnificent views of islands Krk and Cres - additional information on request
SKRADIN WINE EXPERIENCE EUR 35.-
Visit to a winery “Bibich” in village of Plastovo –15 min. transfer from Skradin up to the village of Plastovo, and the Bibich winery which produces fine red & white wines, many of them exported to the US. Enjoy the wine tasting and a light tapas dinner). Min 6 pax required
MOSTAR EUR 68.-
Saturday after the cruise; experience Bosnia and Herzegovina's most beautiful city, view the iconic 'Stari Most'/Old Bridge, discover Ottoman and Turkish history – bus excursion / passport required / minimum 10 persons.
Optional sightseeing in following towns (min 10 pax required):
Opatija, Krk, Rab, Zadar, Trogir, Split - EUR 10,- per person per tour; 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance; A+ ships have Zadar tour included in the price
- 150 EUR per person upon reservation
- Rest payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina Line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 150 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – 20 eur per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)
Katarina line highly recommends clients to take insurance against cancellation of reserved services! Katarina line offers a complete travel insurance package (travel health insurance, personal accident insurance, private liability, luggage insurance & trip cancellation). Additional information about travel insurance package can be found at ToS
Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, Katarina Line ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it.