KL8 - One Way: Dubrovnik -Opatija
Cruising with vintage sailing ships along the magnificent Adriatic on the route:
Departure from Dubrovnik
Guaranteed departure on 17.08.
Cruising with vintage sailing ships along the magnificent Adriatic on the route:
Saturday DUBROVNIK – SLANO
Departure from Dubrovnik harbor Gruž at 1 pm and cruise along beautiful Dalmatian coast to the village Slano, situated north of Dubrovnik, where we overnight. In this former fishermen's village to enjoy the peacefulness and harmony of the nature.
Sunday SLANO – KORČULA
Morning cruise towards Korčula, the birthplace of famous explorer and adventurer Marco Polo. Surrounded by medieval walls, Korčula looks like a miniature Dubrovnik when approaching from the sea, and the city has more legends, tales and monuments than you will find anywhere else. Today, Korcula is the only place in the world where the Spanish medieval knight's game - Moreška is performed. Before arriving to Korčula precedes we visit the little town of Trstenik situated on Pelješac peninsula, famous for its wines and beautiful beaches. In the town of Korčula, enjoy a walk through the streets of the old town built in the shape of a fish bone, in many konobas, taverns, restaurants, cocktail bars or night-clubs located on the city walls. Overnight in port of Korčula.
Monday KORČULA – SPLIT
From Korčula we continue our cruise to Split, the capital of the Dalmatian region and the second largest city in Croatia. Split is a city under UNESCO protection, and its historical richness and beauty does not belong only to people who live near its walls, but are offered for those who want to catch a piece of centuries-old beauty. Upon arrival, we recommend walking through the old city center, 1700 year old Diocletian's palace. Overnight in the port of Split.
Tuesday SPLIT – ŠIBENIK
This morning, we continue our cruise to the old Croatian town of šibenik, situated at almost the central part of Croatian Adriatic coast. Abundance in historical and cultural monuments, and the most important being the Cathedral of St. James, listed on the UNESCO list of world cultural heritage. Overnight in the port of Šibenik.
Wednesday ŠIBENIK – ZADAR
From Šibenik we continue cruising towards Zadar, for centuries the capital of Dalmatia, and the oldest university town in Croatia, well known for its rich historical heritage of world importance, visible at every step: the Roman Forum from the 1st century, St Donat church from the 9th century - the most famous medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, mighty city walls with a bow and a representative city gate from 16th century, the newly opened Museum of ancient glass, over 30 churches in the old town, many palaces and villas, as well as the famous Sea organ and Greeting to the Sun, both located on the city's waterfront. Overnight is in the port of Zadar.
Thursday ZADAR – RAB ISLAND
Morning cruise towards Rab island known as the “island of love”. Sightseeing of town of Rab, which is encircled by medieval walls, Romanesque church towers, churches and palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Enjoy the “gallery” on the streets and squares where many painters and artists exhibit their works. If the time allows walk up to Kamenjak hill to enjoy the magnificent sunset. Overnight in town of Rab.
Friday RAB ISLAND – OPATIJA
After breakfast we leave for Opatija. On route we can experience the beautiful views of famous Opatija Riviera. Late afternoon arrival to Opatija. But on time to take a stroll along the famous Franz Joseph promenade – Lungo Mare to the numerous cafes and restaurants in Opatija or nearby fishermen's village Volosko – well known for excellent seafood restaurants, the best in the region, as well as among the best in Croatia. For your last night on board we recommend a farewell party on the ship, a great opportunity for exchanging addresses with other passengers who have by now become your new friends.
After breakfast you will say goodbye to the crew and your new friends with the hope of meeting gain on one of the ships of Katarina line fleet!
- Full Board supplement: EUR 115.- per person/week (gross), min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 16.- per week (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- Water supplement: EUR 20.- per person per week (netto) – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English Breakfast supplement: EUR 40.- per week (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular Continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Captain’s dinner: EUR 25.- (netto) - choice of fish or meat menu - ship's speciality served (included in price on A+ vessels)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100,- (netto) per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Extra towels: On A & A+ category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per week. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per week/towel. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
- Daily cabin cleaning: EUR 15,- per person per week (netto) - included in the price for A+ vessels - daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek; not provided on A category ships but can be ordered in advance;
- Parking: Possible from EUR 10.- daily
- Airport transfers: various airport possibilities (Zagreb, Trieste, Ljubljana, Venice) – price on request; FREE OF CHARGE local transfers for KL1 route (from Opatija hotels to Opatija port)
- Pre/post cruise accommodation: Ask us for a quote and our suggestion - prices from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villas, hotels...)
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
LAND & CRUISE PACKAGE supplement
Add 3 nights land program to your A+ cruise for a 10 night program; possible for all A+ departures
Price: EUR 525,- per person; EUR 135,- single supplement; reduction on 3rd bed 10%
Includes: Combined with KL8 includes 3 nights prior to cruise (2 overnights in Zagreb, 1 overnight in Opatija); 1 half board and 2 bed and breakfast services; accommodation in 4* Hotel in Zagreb & Opatija, Visitor’s taxes during land part, Airport transfers (from airport Zagreb to airport Dubrovnik), all transfers as per itinerary, guided sightseeing of Zagreb, Plitvice, Opatija, and on the cruise of Zadar and Dubrovnik)
MONTENEGRO EUR 55.-
On Saturday after the cruise - visit Montenegro for a day, a small country attracting with its magnificent mountains rising above the Adriatic Sea, filled with natural beauty and historic towns like Budva and Kotor – bus excursion/passport required).
DUBROVNIK CABLE CAR EUR 12.-
Enjoy the cable car in Dubrovnik to Srđ mountain and get scenic views of the old city.
Optional sightseeing in following towns (min 5 pax required):
Opatija, Rab, Split, Korčula, Dubrovnik - EUR 10,- per person per tour; 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance; A+ ships have Zadar tour included in the price.
200 EUR per person upon reservation
Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – 20 eur per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)