Dubrovnik - Split: 5 nights
DUBROVNIK - TRSTENIK - KORČULA - HVAR - (Bol) SPLIT
KL 2 SHORT ROUTE - SOUTH CROATIA
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- adult on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- children under 10 years – 50%
- single use of cabin +50% (except season A, in other seasons avoid by sharing)
CABIN TYPE DESCRIPTIONS:
A + CATEGORY: fully air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins (with double or twin beds) on newly built ships (price includes captain’s dinner and sightseeing of Zadar).
A CATEGORY: cabins with private shower/toilet (3rd bed possible on request), mostly bunk beds
B CATEGORY: cabins with washbasin, common showers/toilettes, bunk beds
Cruising with motor sailing ships along the magnificent Dalmatian coastline & islands on the route
For this trip all you will need is a few T-shirts and a swimming costume to spend six unforgettable days sailing on the southern Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Relax and let the captain and his crew take care of you. During the day you can swim, snorkel, sunbathe, and explore the underworld of the Adriatic Sea. The evenings you have free to find a good restaurant or discover old churches or other historical monuments…
Arrive to Dubrovnik in the afternoon and check-in after 17:00h. You can explore the town on your own or join our guided tour of the city followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain for spectacular views of the old town. Take a walk through STRADUN – both a street and a square, a promenade inside the city walls. We recommend a walk on top of the 1,940 m long city walls or take a cable car ride to top of Srđ mountain to get scenic views of the old city! Overnight in the port of this magical town.
TUESDAY DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK
Morning is free to explore Dubrovnik. Discover the beauty of history through numerous monuments, little streets, churches… Around noon we leave this magnificent town and continue our cruise towards Šipan isle or small town of Trstenik on the Pelješac peninsula, where we will swim in the afternoon and spend the night. Possibility of visiting a local winery.
WEDNESDAY ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK – KORČULA
After breakfast depart for Korčula, the birthplace of MARCO POLO. Lunch on board in the Lumbarda bay near to Korčula. Late afternoon arrival where we overnight in port. On this island you can find more legends, tales and monuments than anywhere else. Listen to the story of the stone walls, which were built over two centuries ago. Sightseeing of Korčula and optional wine and appetizers tasting at a local winery before dinning in one of the numerous seafront restaurants or konobas on your own.
THURSDAY KORČULA –HVAR
Early departure towards the Pakleni Islands for lunch and a swim stop followed by afternoon sightseeing of Hvar, the longest island in the Adriatic. Here we can find the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower as well as the oldest community theatre in Europe founded here in 1612. Hvar offers abundant entertainment, excellent restaurants, bars and cafes that are open long into the night. Overnight in Hvar.
FRIDAY HVAR (Bol) - SPLIT
Our next stop is Brač island. Swimming is planned at the most famous beach in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat near Bol (the Golden Horn - its gravel promontory shifts from side to side as the wind and waves constantly change in shape). Bol is a typical fishermen’s village converted into a popular tourist destination. After lunch we will start our journey back to Split where the last overnight is planned. A swim break is planned on route in one of the many bays on Brač island. Enjoy the view of Split Riviera. Possibility to join our guided tour of Split, a monumental city under UNESCO protection that belongs not only to Croatians, but also to you, as it is a part of the world heritage. Here we find an abundance of Roman architecture – of special interest is the Diocletian palace.
Early breakfast after which it is time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends!
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 14.- per person per week
- Entrance to National Parks: prices vary from EUR 10. - 15.- per person depending on season and park
- Full Board supplement: EUR 83.- per person/cruise (gross), min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 12.- per cruise (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- Water supplement: EUR 15.- per person per cruise (netto) – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English Breakfast supplement: EUR 29.- per cruise (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular Continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Captain’s dinner: EUR 25.- (netto) - choice of fish or meat menu - ship's speciality served (included in price on A+ vessels)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100,- (netto) per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Extra towels: On A & A+ category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per cruise. No towels provided on B category ships. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per cruise/towel. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
- Daily cabin cleaning: EUR 11.- per person per cruise (netto) - included in the price for A+ vessels - daily cabin servicing not provided on A category ships but can be ordered in advance;
- Parking: Possible from EUR 10.- daily
- Airport transfers: EUR 50.- from Split airport to Split port. EUR 40.- from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik port. Other transfers available on request.
- Pre/post cruise accommodation: Ask us for a quote and our suggestion - prices from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villas, hotels...)
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
MOSTAR EUR 68.-
Saturday after the cruise; experience Bosnia and Herzegovina's most beautiful city, view the iconic 'Stari Most'/Old Bridge, discover Ottoman and Turkish history – bus excursion /passport required
KRKA WATERFALLS EUR 53.-
Saturday after the cruise; Do not hesitate to swim at the wonderful Krka waterfalls and visit the historic town Šibenik. After a guided tour of the oldest Croatian town on the Adriatic coast, excursion continues to Krka waterfalls to explore beautiful natural surroundings. Return to Split in late afternoon hours.
KORČULA WINE TASTING EUR 15.-
Join our optional wine tasting in Korčula to try some of the famous Dalmatian and Croatian wines. Discover the story behind their perfect taste while enjoying a light snack.
DUBROVNIK CABLE CAR EUR 13.-
Enjoy the cable car in Dubrovnik to Srđ mountain and get scenic views of the old city.
Optional sightseeing in following towns (min 5 pax required):
Split, Hvar, Korčula, Dubrovnik - EUR 10,- per
LAND & CRUISE PACKAGE supplement
Add 3 nights land program to your cruise for a 8 night program; possible for all departures
Price: EUR 525,- per person; EUR 135,- single supplement; reductionon 3rd bed 10%
Includes: Combined with KL5 includes 3 nights prior to the cruise - accommodation in a 4* hotel in Dubrovnik with bed and breakfast service; visitor’s taxes during land part; return airport transfer, local transfers (port-hotel), guided coach excursion to Montenegro, guided coach excursion to Mostar, guided walking tour of Dubrovnik.
- 150 EUR per person upon reservation
- Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
Katarina line highly recommends clients to take insurance against cancellation of reserved services.
Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, Katarina Line ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it.
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 150 per person) - non-refundable
29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
14-0 days – 100% fee
Name/date change fee – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied
KATARINA LINE RECOMMENDS TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVED SERVICES!!!