Opatija - Zadar: 2 nights
OPATIJA - KRK - RAB - ZADAR
KL 1 SHORT ROUTE - NORTH CROATIA
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- adult on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- children under 10 years – 50%
- single use of cabin +50% (except season A, in other seasons avoid by sharing)
CABIN TYPE DESCRIPTIONS:
A + CATEGORY: fully air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins (with double or twin beds) on newly built ships (price includes captain’s dinner and sightseeing of Zadar).
A CATEGORY: cabins with private shower/toilet (3rd bed possible on request), mostly bunk beds
B CATEGORY: cabins with washbasin, common showers/toilettes, bunk beds
Cruising with motor sailing ships along the magnificent Kvarner coastline & islands on the route
Spend 3 unforgettable days cruising on the northern Adriatic Sea. Relax and let the captain and his crew take good care of you. During the day you can swim and sunbathe or explore the underworld of the Adriatic Sea by snorkeling. The afternoons and evenings are free for fine dining in local restaurants or sightseeing of historical monuments…
Saturday OPATIJA - KRK ISLAND
Departure at 13:00h with lunch on board followed by a swim stop in the crystal clear sea on route to Krk island - the largest of the Croatian islands. Krk has immense variety in its villages large and small, gentle green promenades bare rocky wilderness, tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. Evening at leisure to enjoy numerous cafes and restaurants alongside the waterfront. Overnight in town of Krk.
Sunday KRK ISLAND - RAB ISLAND
After breakfast cruise towards Rab island known as the “island of love”. Sightseeing of town encircled by medieval walls, Romanesque church towers, churches, palaces, stone streets and ancient facades. Enjoy the “gallery” on the streets and squares where many painters and artists exhibit their works. If the time allows walk up to Kamenjak hill to enjoy the magnificent sunset. Overnight in town of Rab.
Monday RAB ISLAND - ZADAR
Morning cruise from Rab towards Zadar along Pag island with a swim stop on the tiny MAUN island. Afternoon arrival in Zadar, for centuries the metropolis of Dalmatia, and today the centre of the region. Zadar is rich in monumental heritage of world importance visible on every step. Here you can see The Roman forum dated to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus dated to the 9th century AD – the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, the mighty city walls with representative Port and Land gates from the 16th century AD, and numerous palaces, villas.
Check-out upon arrival. Optional guided tour of Zadar is possible.
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 6.- per person per week
- Full Board supplement: EUR 33.- per person/cruise (gross), min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 5.- per cruise (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- Water supplement: EUR 6.- per person per cruise (netto) – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English Breakfast supplement: EUR 12.- per cruise (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular Continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100,- (netto) per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Extra towels: On A & A+ category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per cruise. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per cruise/towel. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
- Daily cabin cleaning: EUR 5,- per person per cruise (netto) - included in the price for A+ vessels - daily cabin servicing not provided on A category ships but can be ordered in advance;
- Parking: Possible from EUR 10.- daily
- Airport transfers: various airport possibilities (Rijeka, Pula, Zagreb, Trieste, Ljubljana, Venice) – price on request; FREE OF CHARGE local transfers for KL1 route (from Opatija hotels to Opatija port); Zadar airport transfer - EUR 27.- per way for max. 3 persons.
- Pre/post cruise accommodation: Ask us for a quote and our suggestion - prices from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villas, hotels...)
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
PLITVICE LAKES (EUR 50.- per person)
Visit the famous Plitvice Lakes, sixteen turquoise coloured lakes with crystal clear water connected by magnificent waterfalls. Pure nature, mountain forests and fresh air. One of the most beautiful national park in Croatia on the UNESCO World Heritage List. A full day tour, starting early in the morning and returning just for your dinner. One-day tour begins in the early morning hours (7:30 am) while the return is scheduled in the evening (approx 7:00 pm, includes coach transfer, guide, entrance to the park with boat and train ride in the park); comfortable shoes recommended
VENICE (EUR 70.- per person)
Visit Venice, one of the most unique cities in the world. Take a walk along picturesque bridges and a gondola ride or just sip a Bellini cocktail at St. Marks square. Depart from Opatija in the early morning (06:00 am and transfer to Rovinj or Poreč for a 3 hour ship transfer to Venice. Guided sightseeing tour of Venice. Afternoon return by ship to Rovinj or Porec followed by coach transfer to Opatija; includes bus and boat ride, guided sightseeing; passport required.
KRK island (EUR 25.- per person)
Visit the unique “Nada” winery in the town of Vrbnik which lies on a cliff above the sea in the famous wine region known for its wine Žlahtina grown only on this island. Transfer to the winery for a presentation and tasting the local wine along with ham, cheese, olives & bread). Min 2 pax required.
4-WHEEL DRIVE ADVENTURE ON ISLAND CRES AND TO UČKA (Price on request)
To enjoy magnificent views of islands Krk and Cres - additional information on request
Optional sightseeing in following towns (min 5 pax required):
Opatija, Krk, Rab, Zadar - EUR 10,- per person per tour; 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance; A+ ships have Zadar tour included in the price.
LAND & CRUISE PACKAGE supplement
Add 3 nights land program to your cruise for a 5 night program; possible for all departures
Price: EUR 525,- per person; EUR 135,- single supplement; reduction on 3rd bed 10%
Includes: Combined with KL1 includes 3 nights prior to cruise (2 overnights in Zagreb, 1 overnight in Opatija); 1 half board and 2 bed and breakfast services; accommodation in 4* Hotel in Zagreb & Opatija, Visitor’s taxes during land part, Airport transfers (from airport Zagreb to Opatija and from Zadar to airport Zadar), all transfers as per itinerary, guided sightseeing of Zagreb, Plitvice, Opatija, and on the cruise of Rab and Zadar).
- 150 EUR per person upon reservation
- Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 150 per person) - non-refundable
29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
14-0 days – 100% fee
Name/date change fee – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied
KATARINA LINE RECOMMENDS TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVED SERVICES!!!