Split - Dubrovnik: 2 nights
SPLIT - MAKARSKA - MLJET - DUBROVNIK
KL 2 SHORT ROUTE - SOUTH CROATIA
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- adult on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- children under 10 years – 50%
- single use of cabin +50% (except season A, in other seasons avoid by sharing)
CABIN TYPE DESCRIPTIONS:
A + CATEGORY: fully air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins (with double or twin beds) on newly built ships (price includes captain’s dinner and sightseeing of Zadar).
A CATEGORY: cabins with private shower/toilet (3rd bed possible on request), mostly bunk beds
B CATEGORY: cabins with washbasin, common showers/toilettes, bunk beds
Cruising with motor sailing ships along the magnificent Dalmatian coastline & islands on the route
For this trip all you will need is a few T-shirts and a swimming costume to spend 3 unforgettable days sailing on the southern Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Relax and let the captain and his crew (especially the cook) take care of you. During the day you can swim, snorkel, sunbathe, and explore the underworld of the Adriatic Sea. The evenings you have free to find a good restaurant or discover old churches or other historical monuments…
SATURDAY SPLIT – MAKARSKA
Departure from Split harbour towards Makarska at 13:00h. Cruise along the Dalmatian coast whilst enjoying your lunch. Afternoon swim at one of the wonderful beaches. From there, those feeling adventurous can join our optional river rafting excursion or zipline on the Cetina river and meet up with the ship in Makarska in the evening. Overnight in the port of Makarska where strolling along the streets, you will come across numerous churches and other architectural and cultural sites.
SUNDAY MAKARSKA – MLJET
Early morning departure towards Mljet with a stop on the Pelješac peninsula for a refreshing swim. Afternoon visit to salt lakes in Mljet National Park to enjoy the sun, sea and tranquility of this peaceful island. In the middle of the large lake, inside the National park, we visit the monastery and church on St. Mary isle. Overnight in port Polača/Pomena.
MONDAY MLJET – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast depart for Dubrovnik, the highlight of this cruise. Enjoy the nature along the way towards “the heaven on earth” – according to the famous writer George Bernard Shaw. Arrive to Dubrovnik in the afternoon followed by check-out. You can explore Dubrovnik on your own or join our guided tour of the city followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain for spectacular views of the old town.
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 6.- per person per week
- Entrance to National Parks: prices vary from EUR 10. - 15.- per person depending on season and park
- Full Board supplement: EUR 33.- per person/cruise (gross), min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 5.- per cruise (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- Water supplement: EUR 6.- per person per cruise (netto) – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English Breakfast supplement: EUR 12.- per cruise (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar(regular Continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads -butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100,- (netto) per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Extra towels: On A & A+ category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per cruise. No towels provided on Bcategory ships. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per cruise/towel. Katarina Line beach towel can bepurchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
- Daily cabin cleaning: EUR 5,- per person per cruise (netto) - included in the price for A+ vessels - daily cabin servicing not provided on A category ships but can be ordered in advance;
- Parking: Possible from EUR 10.- daily
- Airport transfers: EUR 50.- from Split airport to Split port; EUR 40.- from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik port. Other transfers available on request.
- Pre/post cruise accommodation: Ask us for a quote and our suggestion - prices from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villas, hotels...)
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
CETINA RIVER RAFTING EUR 30.-
This is one of the most popular adventure activities in this area. The rapids of Cetina River are not difficult but still fun and exciting with
breathtaking scenery is breath taking. The tour includes: bus transfer to and from the ship and guide instructor. Life vest and helmets are
provided. Duration is approximately 5 hours together with bus transfer.
CETINA CANYON ZIPLINE EUR 55.-
Feel the adrenalin in the Cetina river canyon! 8 steel lines to make you scream while sliding 150m above the ground.
MOSTAR EUR 55.-
Saturday after the cruise; experience Bosnia and Herzegovina's most beautiful city, view the iconic 'Stari Most'/Old Bridge, discover Ottoman and Turkish history – bus excursion /passport required
KRKA WATERFALLS EUR 53.-
Saturday after the cruise; Do not hesitate to swim at the wonderful Krka waterfalls and visit the historic town Šibenik. After a guided tour of the oldest Croatian town on the Adriatic coast, excursion continues to Krka waterfalls to explore beautiful natural surroundings. Return to Split in late afternoon hours.
DUBROVNIK CABLE CAR EUR 13.-
Enjoy the cable car in Dubrovnik to Srđ mountain and get scenic views of the old city.
Optional sightseeing in following towns (min 5 pax required):
Split, Dubrovnik - EUR 10,- per
LAND & CRUISE PACKAGE supplement
Add 3 nights land program to your cruise for a 5 night program; possible for all departures
Price: EUR 525,- per person; EUR 135,- single supplement; reductionon 3rd bed 10%
Includes: Combined with KL5 includes 3 nights prior to the cruise - accommodation in a 4* hotel in Dubrovnik with bed and breakfast service; visitor’s taxes during land part; return airport transfer, local transfers (port-hotel), guided coach excursion to Montenegro, guided coach excursion to Mostar, guided walking tour of Dubrovnik.
- 150 EUR per person upon reservation
- Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
Katarina line highly recommends clients to take insurance against cancellation of reserved services.
Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, Katarina Line ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it.
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 150 per person) - non-refundable
29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
14-0 days – 100% fee
Name/date change fee – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied
KATARINA LINE RECOMMENDS TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVED SERVICES!!!