Zadar - Opatija: 5 nights
ZADAR - MOLAT or OLIB - (Ilovik) LOŠINJ - CRES - OPATIJA
KL 1 SHORT ROUTE - NORTH CROATIA
REDUCTIONS & SUPPLEMENTS:
- adult on 3rd bed in a triple cabin – 30%
- children under 10 years – 50%
- single use of cabin +50% (except season A, in other seasons avoid by sharing)
CABIN TYPE DESCRIPTIONS:
A + CATEGORY: fully air-conditioned, spacious en-suite cabins (with double or twin beds) on newly built ships (price includes captain’s dinner and sightseeing of Zadar).
A CATEGORY: cabins with private shower/toilet (3rd bed possible on request), mostly bunk beds
B CATEGORY: cabins with washbasin, common showers/toilettes, bunk beds
Cruising with motor sailing ships along the magnificent Kvarner coastline & islands on the route
Spend 6 unforgettable days cruising on the northern Adriatic Sea from one island to another. Relax and let the captain and his crew take good care of you. During the day you can swim and sunbathe or explore the underworld of the Adriatic Sea by snorkeling. The evenings are free for fine dining in local restaurants or sightseeing of historical monuments…
Check-in at Zadar port after 17:00h. Free time or optional sightseeing of Zadar, rich in monumental heritage of world importance visible on every step. Here you can see The Roman forum dated to the 1st century AD, the church of St. Donatus dated to the 9th century AD – the most famous Medieval basilica and the symbol of the city, the mighty city walls with representative Port and Land gates from the 16th century AD, and numerous palaces, villas. The town is full of great restaurants packed in the centre. Of special interest are the famous Zadar Sea Organs, one of a kind in the world and “The Greeting to the Sun” light installation. Overnight on board.
Tuesday ZADAR - MOLAT ISLAND or OLIB
Early departure for Molat or Olib island (depending on available space in the small harbours). Both islands are situated in the northern part of Zadar's archipelago where one can enjoy peace and serenity. Captain's dinner party on board and overnight.
Wednesday MOLAT ISLAND or OLIB - ILOVIK - LOŠINJ ISLAND
After breakfast and morning swim, cruise towards Ilovik, the island of flowers for a short stop before departing for Lošinj island, one of the most popular islands on the northern Adriatic due to the abundance of pine trees and clear waters. Mali Lošinj is known as the “sunshine island”. On arrival take a walk along the harbor or dare to take a night swim on the sandy Čikat beach or simply visit nearby, picturesque, town of Veli Lošinj. Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Thursday LOŠINJ ISLAND - CRES ISLAND
After a morning swim leave for Cres island, a long and narrow island covered with oak, beech and pine forests as well as wineyards and olive tree plantations. Cres and Mali Lošinj used to be one island but a channel dug by the Romans separated them. Spend the night in the harbour of this typical medieval town Cres.
Friday CRES ISLAND - OPATIJA
After breakfast we leave for Opatija. On route we can experience the spectacular views of famous Opatija Riviera. Late afternoon arrival to Opatija for a stroll along the famous Franz Joseph promenade – Lungo Mare to the numerous cafes and restaurants in Opatija or nearby fishermen's village Volosko – well known for excellent seafood restaurants, the best in the region, as well as among the best in Croatia. For your last night on board we recommend a farewell party on the ship, a great opportunity for exchanging addresses with other passengers who have by now become your new friends.
After breakfast say goodbye to the crew and hope to see you again aboard Katarina Line cruises.
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot) EUR 14.- per person per week
- Full Board supplement: EUR 83.- per person/cruise (gross), min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 12.- per cruise (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- Water supplement: EUR 15.- per person per cruise (netto) – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English Breakfast supplement: EUR 29.- per cruise (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular Continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Captain’s dinner: EUR 25.- (netto) - choice of fish or meat menu - ship's speciality served (included in price on A+ vessels)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100,- (netto) per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Extra towels: On A & A+ category ships the guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per cruise. No towels provided on B category ships. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per cruise/towel. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased on arrival for EUR 10.-
- Daily cabin cleaning: EUR 11.- per person per cruise (netto) - included in the price for A+ vessels - daily cabin servicing not provided on A category ships but can be ordered in advance;
- Parking: Possible from EUR 10.- daily
- Airport transfers: various airport possibilities (Rijeka, Pula, Zagreb, Trieste, Ljubljana, Venice) – price on request; FREE OF CHARGE local transfers for KL1 route (from Opatija hotels to Opatija port); Zadar airport transfer - EUR 27.- per way for max. 3 persons.
- Pre/post cruise accommodation: Ask us for a quote and our suggestion - prices from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villas, hotels...)
- Ferry Tickets: Cabins, seats or deck, available for coastal & international ferry connections
PLITVICE LAKES (EUR 50.- per person)
Visit the famous Plitvice Lakes, sixteen turquoise coloured lakes with crystal clear water connected by magnificent waterfalls. Pure nature, mountain forests and fresh air. One of the most beautiful national park in Croatia on the UNESCO World Heritage List. A full day tour, starting early in the morning and returning just for your dinner. One-day tour begins in the early morning hours (7:30 am) while the return is scheduled in the evening (approx 7:00 pm, includes coach transfer, guide, entrance to the park with boat and train ride in the park); comfortable shoes recommended
VENICE (EUR 70.- per person)
Visit Venice, one of the most unique cities in the world. Take a walk along picturesque bridges and a gondola ride or just sip a Bellini cocktail at St. Marks square. Depart from Opatija in the early morning (06:00 am and transfer to Rovinj or Poreč for a 3 hour ship transfer to Venice. Guided sightseeing tour of Venice. Afternoon return by ship to Rovinj or Porec followed by coach transfer to Opatija; includes bus and boat ride, guided sightseeing; passport required.
4-WHEEL DRIVE ADVENTURE ON ISLAND CRES AND TO UČKA (Price on request)
To enjoy magnificent views of islands Krk and Cres - additional information on request
Optional sightseeing in following towns (min 5 pax required):
Opatija, Zadar - EUR 10,- per person per tour; 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance; A+ ships have Zadar tour included in the price.
- 150 EUR per person upon reservation
- Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
Katarina line highly recommends clients to take insurance against cancellation of reserved services.
Due specific mooring conditions and requirements in some Croatian ports, Katarina Line ships are moored side by side, making it necessary for the clients to cross from one ship to another with gaps in between ships in order to get to the shore. In such cases clients need to take special care when crossing and do this at their own risk. Crew assistance will be given to those needing and requesting it.
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 150 per person) - non-refundable
29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
14-0 days – 100% fee
Name/date change fee – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied
KATARINA LINE RECOMMENDS TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVED SERVICES!!!