KL7 - Southern Pearls - One Way: Split - Dubrovnik
One way cruise
Southern Pearls - One way Cruise
Departure from Split
Saturday SPLIT – MAKARSKA
Departure from Split harbor at 1 pm and cruise along Dalmatian coast towards Makarska Riviera. After lunch arrival at Omiš, a picturesque town surrounded by steep rocky mountain cliffs, where the river Cetina flows into the Adriatic sea. Try river rafting on the streams of the Cetina river and meet the ship again in Makarska. Climb up to the old fortress above the town or just take a walk through the old town of Omiš and discover the glorious long history through the many historical monuments. Overnight in Makarska, the famous tourist destination with many restaurants and bars and a beautiful promenade along the famous beach. Enjoy the magic of Makarska Riviera and be sure to take a walk along the city streets – with abundance of churches and other cultural sites.
Sunday MAKARSKA – BOL (BRAČ)
This morning we continue our cruise towards the next destination – the island of Brac, more precisely to the town of Bol, a typical Dalmatian fishermen's village turned into tourist destination. Bol is known for its famous Zlatni Rat beach (Golden horn), a natural phenomenon that dominates the other beaches of Bol with its specific form. Walking along the promenade (approx 2 hours) you can reach the highest peak of all Adriatic islands – Vidova gora, under which the town lies. Overnight in Bol.
Monday BOL (BRAČ) – VIS
In the early morning hours we cruise towards the island of Vis, which was a strategic navy harbour due to its unique geographical position and as such closed to the public until recently. Because of its isolation, Vis has a special charm -‘the Mediterranean as it once was’ which makes it really interesting to see. Overnight is in the town of Vis, situated on the northern side of the island, developed near the remains of the ancient Issa, first urban centre in Croatia. If interested, visit the remains of the Roman thermal Place, City museum or simply take a walk enjoying the view of beautiful ''Villae Rusticae'' situated along the coast.
Tuesday VIS – HVAR
Our next destination is the island of Hvar, the longest and sunniest Adriatic island, a favorite destination for jet setters from all around the world. After lunch we stop for swimming, relaxing and refreshment in clear, crystal blue sea at nearby Pakleni islands. Arrival to Hvar in the afternoon hours followed by sightseeing of this extraordinary town. Hvar offers many cultural and historical sites (Renaissance cathedral, the oldest communal theater in Europe founded in 1612, Franciscan monastery, the Benedictine convent famous for their lace listed on the UNESCO World Heritage List, Spanjola fortress towering high above the town ...) and many restaurants and bars open late into the night.
Wednesday HVAR – KORČULA
Before breakfast we depart towards Korcula, the birthplace of famous explorer and adventurer Marco Polo. Surrounded by medieval walls, Korcula resembles a miniature Dubrovnik when approaching from the sea. It has more legends, tales and monuments than you will find anywhere else. Today, Korcula is the only place in the world where the Spanish medieval knight's game – Moreska is still performed. Upon arrival enjoy a walk through the streets of the old town built in the shape of a fish bone. Enjoy the numerous konobas /taverns, restaurants, cocktail bars or night-club located within and around the city walls. Overnight in port.
Thursday KORČULA – MLJET
We continue cruising towards one of the greenest Adriatic islands – the island of Mljet, where on the western part, the National Park is situated. Afternoon hours are set to enjoy the beauties of National Park (two salt lakes connected by a narrow channel to the sea, a boat ride to the St Mary isle in the Great Lake, where the old church and monastery are situated. Cycling around or swimming in the lakes is permitted and the stillness and harmony of nature will deeply impress you. Overnight in port Pomena.
Friday MLJET/ŠIPAN – DUBROVNIK
Early in the morning we depart towards our final destination – a true pearl of Adriatic. After lunch short stop at Sipan island to discover this “paradise on Earth”, as the famous writer George Bernard Shaw described. Sightseeing of Dubrovnik followed by an optional cable car ride up to Srđ mountain for spectacular views of the old town. We recommend a stroll along the city walls, 1940 meters in length with magnificent views of the old town of Dubrovnik and the surrounding islands. Overnight in the harbor Gruz.
After breakfast you will say goodbye to the crew and your new friends with the hope of meeting again on one of the ships of Katarina line fleet!
Dates & Prices
Split - Dubrovnik : SPLIT - MAKARSKA - BRAČ - VIS - HVAR - KORČULA - MLJET/ŠIPAN - DUBROVNIK
Split - Dubrovnik: 26.04., 07.06., 28.06., 12.07., 26.07., 09.08., 16.08., 23.08., 30.08., 04.10
Departures planned on brand new A+ vessel SPALATO,
except departures 15.06. (Dubrovnik – Split) & 31.08. (Split – Dubrovnik) on A+ vessel Meridijan
VISITOR’S TAX & PORT FEES for the cruise ARE NOT INCLUDED (to be paid on the spot at the ship) – EUR 20. - per person per week
- Entrance to National Parks - prices vary from EUR 10. - 15.- per person depending on season and park
- Full Board supplement: EUR 115.- per person/week (gross), min.10 pax required.
- Drink supplement: EUR 16.- per week (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- Water supplement: EUR 20.- per person per week (netto) – includes 1,5 l of water per person per day - to be paid on the spot
- English breakfast supplement: EUR 40.- per week (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Wedding renewal package: EUR 100.- (netto) per couple – includes renewal ceremony performed by the captain, certificate, champagne, gift
- Extra towels: Guests will be provided with two towels for personal use per week with one midweek change. Extra towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per week. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased at arrival for EUR 10.-
- Parking possible from EUR 10.- to EUR 15.- daily
- Airport transfers: Prices from EUR 40.- per transfer (up to3 pax) from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik port; EUR 50.- per transfer (up to 3 pax) from Split airport to Split port
- Pre/post cruise accommodation:Prices starting from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villa, hotels...)
KL 7 - One Way - Split-Dubrovnik & Dubrovnik-Split
CETINA RIVER RAFTING EUR 34.-
This is one of the most popular adventure activities in this area. The rapids of Cetina River are not difficult but still fun and exciting with breathtaking scenery is breath taking. The tour includes: bus transfer to and from the ship and guide instructor. Life vest and helmets are provided. Duration is approximately 5 hours together with bus transfer.
CETINA CANYON ZIPLINE EUR 60.-
Feel the adrenalin in the Cetina river canyon! 8 steel lines to make you scream while sliding 150m above the ground.
MOSTAR EUR 55.-
Saturday after the cruise; experience Bosnia and Herzegovina's most beautiful city, view the iconic 'Stari Most'/Old Bridge, discover Ottoman and Turkish history – bus excursion /passport required
KRKA WATERFALLS EUR 65.-
Saturday after the cruise; Do not hesitate to swim at the wonderful Krka waterfalls and visit the historic town Šibenik. After a guided tour of the oldest Croatian town on the Adriatic coast, excursion continues to Krka waterfalls to explore beautiful natural surroundings. Return to Split in late afternoon hours.
KORČULA WINE TASTING EUR 15.-
Join our optional wine tasting in Korčula to try some of the famous Dalmatian and Croatian wines. Discover the story behind their perfect taste while enjoying a light snack.
BOL WINE TASTING EUR 5.-
Do not hesitate to discover perfect taste of Dalmatian wine sorts growing on Brač island..
DUBROVNIK CABLE CAR EUR 13.-
Enjoy the cable car in Dubrovnik to Srđ mountain and get scenic views of the old city.
MONTENEGRO EUR 55.-
Saturday after the cruise (direction Split - Dubrovnik). Visit Montenegro for a day, a small country attracting with its magnificent mountains rising above the Adriatic Sea, filled with natural beauty. Visit to the historic towns of Budva and Kotor – bus excursion/passport required)
SIGHTSEEING EUR 10.- per person per tour
Optional SIGHTSEEING in following towns (min 10 pax required):
Hvar, Korčula, (Dubrovnik included).
150 EUR per person upon reservation
Rest payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
- From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 200 per person) - non-refundable
- 29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
- 21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
- 14-0 days – 100% fee
- Name change / date change fee – 20 eur per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied)