Young and Fun Cruise - North
KL 1 ROUTE - NORTH CROATIA
New sail Croatia route to the famous Zrće beach with a touch of Istria and the bay of Kvarner islands
New sail Croatia route to the famous Zrće beach with a touch of Dalmatia and the bay of Kvarner islands
Imagine 7 perfect days with warm Mediterranean weather on a vintage motor-sailing ship full of like-minded under 35's, and on board a chef and a full bar.
Cruise the magnificent Adriatic coast, relax during the day and experience the hot night scenes. Discover why this particular cruise has become “a must” for the young traveler....
Saturday - ZADAR – MANDRE (ZRĆE)
After boarding and lunch we begin cruising towards island Pag, with a swim stop and lunch on route. Afternoon arrival in Mandre, a wonderful village with beautiful natural surroundings of Holm oak, dry stone walls and crystal clear sea. Transfer to Zrće beach – Croatian Ibiza, the long pebble beach on the Pag Island. Zrće is a synonym for wild summer entertainment. Enjoy the music of the famous DJs like Guetta, Carl Cox, Armin Van Bureen and other artist in popular clubs Papaya, Aquaris, Kalipso open all night long. Transfer to the ship and overnight in port of Mandre.
Sunday - MANDRE (ZRĆE)
After breakfast on board we return to Zrće beach that offers various sport and entertainment facilities like wakeboard or flyboard. Rent a water scooter (jet ski) or try bungee jumping. Have the time of your life at pool and foam party while drinking famous one liter cocktails. Get ready for another full night out. Overnight in port of Mandre.
Monday - MANDRE - MALI LOŠINJ
Today we are cruising to Lošinj island, one of the most popular islands on the northern Adriatic with the most sunny days per year in Europe. Dock in town of Mali Lošinj and walk along the waterfront to enjoy cocktails, dining and dancing in the numerous cafes and night bars. Cycle to Čikat for a swim on the sandy Čikat beach or visit nearby, picturesque, town of Veli Lošinj (only 5 km away). Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Tuesday - MALI LOŠINJ - KRK
early departure towards Krk island - the largest of the Croatian islands. Krk has immense variety in its villages large and small, gentle green promenades, bare rocky wilderness, tiny islands and hundreds of hidden bays and beaches. Start a new adventure and party in popular Jungle disco bar or cocktail bar Volsonis. Feel the rhythm of music and dance till early hours. Overnight in Krk harbour.
Wednesday - KRK - RAB
After breakfast on board we continue to Rab island, known as the "island of love". In this small town we spend the night in harbour. Rab offers numerous locations of unforgettable fun for the young. During the day you can join sea kayaking and swimming in crystal clear blue sea. Night life excitement can be found at beach-party club Santos, night-club San Antonio, Forum, Le Journal, Sanda... For those feeling romantic, there are numerous caffe bars and summer terraces, or take a taxi ride up to the Kamenjak top to enjoy the bird's eye view of all the surrounding islands and fantastic sunset.
Thursday - RAB - OLIB
The day starts with a breakfast while cruising towards Olib island with a swim stop on route. Afternoon arrival in Olib, a picturesque small village, where Roman remains dating from 1st century B.C. are found. Take a stroll around this old charming village and in the evening a pirate party follows on board. Overnight in Olib.
Friday - OLIB - ZADAR
Morning cruise from Olib with a swim stop when cruising towards Zadar. enjoy guided tour of the city, which was the metropolis of Dalmatia for centuries and today the center of the region, rich in monumental heritage visible at every step. The town is full of great restaurants packed in the centre and full of night clubs like Arsenal. Of special interest are the famous Zadar Sea Organs, one of the kind in the world and "The Greeting to the Sun" light installation. Overnight in Zadar.
Saturday - ZADAR
After breakfast you will say goodbye to the crew and your new friends, and we hope to see you again aboard Katarina Line cruises.
- Drink supplement
- EUR 16.- per week (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- WATER SUPPLEMENT
- EUR 15.- per person per week (netto) – includes 1 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English breakfast supplement
- EUR 40.- per week (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Captain’s dinner
- Barbacue and Captain’s dinner approx. EUR 20.- each
- On A cat. Ships the guests will be provided with 2 towels for personal use per week. No towels provided on B category ships. Towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per week. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased at arrival for EUR 10.-
- Airport transfers
- EUR 50.- per transfer (up to 3 pax) from Split airport to Split port
- Pre/post cruise accommodation
- Prices starting from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villa, hotels...)
ACTIVE EXCURSION PACKAGE
Price 45,00 EUR per person
- Cycling Mali Lošinj
- Wakeboard at Zrće beach
- Sea Kayaking in Rab
- 150 EUR per person upon reservation
- Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 150 per person) - non-refundable
29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
14-0 days – 100% fee
Name/date change fee – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied
KATARINA LINE RECOMMENDS TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVED SERVICES!!!