Young and Fun Cruise - South
Cruising with vintage motor-sailing ships along the magnificent Dalmatian coastline & islands
SATURDAY SPLIT – MAKARSKA
Board just before lunch, a great way to meet your fellow travellers. We start to cruise at 13.00h towards Makarska and on route the ship will stop in Krilo Jesenice to join optional river rafting or river canyon zip line on the Cetina River! Transfers and equipment will be provided so all you have to do is to enjoy this adventure and have a great time. The ship will dock overnight in Makarska port. Enjoy Makarska's night life till the early hours and visit the famous cave disco.
SUNDAY MAKARSKA – MLJET
Early morning departure towards Mljet with the first stop on the Pelješac peninsula for a refreshing swim, something that you will be able to experience every day on this cruise. The Island of Mljet is the home of the Mljet National Park, so take the afternoon to explore the wonderful salt water lakes and the emerald green forest that embraces them. Your entrance ticket will include a boat ride to St. Mary's Isle, located on the Big Lake. To explore the rest of the park, you can rent bicycles, scooters or cars on the spot in the port of Pomena. Overnight in the ports of Pomena or Polače.
MONDAY MLJET – DUBROVNIK
We leave peaceful Mljet and cruise to the world famous town of Dubrovnik, with another short swim stop before we get there in the afternoon. To fully understand the story behind this historic town and its monumental walls, our guide will take you on a walking tour and discover the whole history of this once highly important and independent republic. Taking a walk on the very walls is a must, but for an unforgettable finish we can arrange on request a kayaking tour around the Dubrovnik walls. Those will be some photos you'll take! The ship will overnight in Dubrovnik, so get yourself ready for a night out in, what many people call, the most beautiful city in the world.
TUESDAY DUBROVNIK – KORČULA
After breakfast the ship departs for Korčula, believed to be the place of birth of Marco Polo, but it is also famous for its scenic city walls and the impressive fish bone street alignment, which you will notice while exploring this charming town. Once night falls get ready to go tout and visit Dos Locos cocktail bar amongst many others...
WEDNESDAY KORČULA - HVAR
After breakfast the ship will depart Korčula with a swim stop of the day on Pakelni Islands where you relax and chill out before arriving to Hvar later in the day. This jet-set town is known for its nightlife and the bars - teh place to be, so get yourself dressed and ready to go! The most famous bars are Carpe Diem, Kiva, Sidro, Nautica and many others...
THURSDAY HVAR (Bol) - OMIŠ
After a vibrant and long night what better cure than the enchanting sand and pebbles of the Golden Horn beach in Bol on the Island of Brač. Soak up the sun on this popular beach or cycle around the area on the Bol promenade made entirely out of the white Brač stone. After a swim break and lunch continue to Omiš to pump your adrenaline up with zip line adventure in Cetina river canyon. For those not so adventurous take a stroll around old city centre with numerous monuments witnessing its history, or have a swim on one of the beaches in the estuary of Cetina river. Overnight in Omiš.
FRIDAY OMIŠ - SPLIT
Breakfast is served on board while departing towards the final destination of teh cruise. Swim stop on the way with arrival in SPlit in time for lunch. Don't miss out on seeing the numerous sights and shops in this city, experience the beauty and night life and see why this city has become so popular with young people from all around the world. The UNESCO protected Diocletian Palace - the heart of the city, cannot be missed as well as a visit to the Bačvica beach that lives both day and night.
Early breakfast after which it is time to say goodbye to the crew and all your new friends.
- Entrance to National Park MLJET
- Approx. EUR 10. - 15.- per person depending on season
- Drink supplement
- EUR 16.- per week (netto) – incl. choice of 1 drink - glass of wine, 1 beer or 1 soft drink with lunch
- WATER SUPPLEMENT
- EUR 15.- per person per week (netto) – includes 1 l of water per person per day- to be paid on the spot
- English breakfast supplement
- EUR 40.- per week (netto) - incl. 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms, or fruit & yoghurt, or similar (regular continental breakfast included in price of the cruise includes: coffee, tea, milk, glass of juice, cereal, bread, a variety of spreads - butter, honey, jam, soft cheese; daily additions such as ham and cheese or boiled eggs, frankfurters, salami etc.)
- Captain’s dinner
- Barbacue and Captain’s dinner approx. EUR 20.- each
- On A cat. Ships the guests will be provided with 2 towels for personal use per week. No towels provided on B category ships. Towels can be rented for EUR 3.- & beach towels EUR 5.- per week. Katarina Line beach towel can be purchased at arrival for EUR 10.-
- Airport transfers
- EUR 50.- per transfer (up to 3 pax) from Split airport to Split port
- Pre/post cruise accommodation
- Prices starting from EUR 20.- per person/night depending on season and accommodation type (private accommodation, villa, hotels...)
Optional ACTIVE EXCURSION PACKAGE - price EUR 120. - per person including:
CETINA RIVER RAFTING
This is one of the most popular adventure activities in this area. The rapids of Cetina River are not difficult but it is still fun and exciting and the scenery is breath taking. Wear a swimsuit, shorts, a T-shirt, and you should put on flip-flops or sandals. Also bring a towel and a change of clothes as you will most likely get wet. Remember to take a bottle of water with you. Tour includes: bus transfer to and from the ship and instructor guide. Life vest and helmets are provided. Duration approximately 5 hours. Price of rafting is EUR 30.-
CETINA CANYON ZIPLINE
Feel the adrenalin in the Cetina river canyon! 8 steel lines to make you scream while sliding 150m above the ground. Price EUR 55.- per person
CITY WALLS KAYAKING DUBROVNIK
This is a wonderful way to explore Dubrovnik and enjoy the fantastic view of the city walls. On the tour you will visit the island Lokrum with beautiful botanical garden and monastery (tickets included in price) and you will also have a chance to do some snorkelling (equipment included in price). Waterproof bags and water available and included in price. Price EUR 35.-
CYCLING IN MLJET
Most of the island Mljet is a National Park so enjoy the beautiful nature and rent a bike at a special price of EUR 12.- for 3 hours.
Optional excursions NOT INCLUDED in the Active Excursion package:
MOSTAR EUR 68.- per person
Optional excursion to MOSTAR on Saturday after the cruise (experience Bosnia and Herzegovina's most beautiful city, view the iconic 'Stari Most'/Old Bridge, discover Ottoman and Turkish history – bus excursion /passport required)
CABLE CAR DUBROVNIK EUR 12.-
Possibility to enjoy cable car ride to Srđ Mountain and get bird’s eye views of the old city.
SIGHTSEEING EUR 10.- per person per tour
Optional sightseeing in following towns SPLIT, KORČULA, HVAR (DUBROVNIK is already included); 10% discount available for 3 or more tours booked in advance
- 150 EUR per person upon reservation
- Rest of the payment one month prior to arrival
- The Captain reserves the right in changing the route in case of bad weather conditions
- Departures are guaranteed. Katarina line reserves the right in cancelling departures with less than 10 participants and changing ship name if need arises
- Guests are obliged to follow ship rules (found in written form on the ship) especially with regards to bringing drinks on board.
- In case of bad behavior Katarina Line/captain reserves the right in asking clients to disembark
From the day of confirmation up till 30 days prior to arrival – advance payment (EUR 150 per person) - non-refundable
29-22 days – 25% of the remaining balance
21-15 days – 50% of the remaining balance
14-0 days – 100% fee
Name/date change fee – 20 EUR per person (valid only if the change is done up till 30 days prior booked departure, otherwise regular cancellation clause will be applied
KATARINA LINE RECOMMENDS TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR CANCELLATION OF RESERVED SERVICES!!!