LAND PROGRAMSon our new page
If in our opinion any passenger behaves in a way to cause or likely to cause danger or distress to any third party we reserve the right in terminating the travel of the person(s) concerned without any refund.
● Passengers on board are obliged to abide to the ship rules, as captain is responsible for the safety of all passengers and the crew. Captain has the right to change the itinerary in case of bad weather or similar inappropriate conditions in ports to ensure safety on board.
● Passports are to be handed to the captain for registration on the first day of the cruise.
● Jumping or diving from the boat during navigation is strictly forbidden. For safety reasons climbing on the masts is also forbidden.
● During rough weather movement should be done with care and as little as possible. The floors can often be wet and slippery. Passengers should take extra care crossing between the boats when they are docked together in port. Do not hesitate to ask a crew member for assistance when crossing. Movement between the ships are at the individuals responsibility.
● Safety belts are placed under the seats in the dining area or below the bunks in the cabins (depending on the vessel).
● As the ships are explicitly acoustic all passengers are asked to behave accordingly. Special attention must be given to night peace onboard, which officially is at midnight. In National Parks even earlier night peace is required and guests will be notified of this.
● Smoking in the restaurant area and in the cabins is not allowed and when smoking on the deck passengers must not throw cigarette butts in the sea.
● Bed linens must not be taken out of the cabins.
● Please take special attention not to throw anything into toilets except of toilette paper.
● Passengers are not permitted to bring drinks and food on the boat. This includes all drinks and food products purchased on shore in ports of call. The only exception are: personal care products, liquid medicine, food products specifically for infants and food products for special diets. Typical regional products purchased during visits to the ports will be stored on board to be returned to passengers at the end of the cruise.
● Guests are obliged to respect meal times on board, which are placed on the board in the salon, as well as departure times to next port.
● Any damage must be compensated to the captain by the passenger. Lost cabin keys will be charged 150 kuna per key.
● It is strictly forbidden to throw rubbish into the sea.
● Water is a problem on every boat,therefore please be very rational with it. The same applies to the electricity which runs on the generator.
● Guests must close the portholes in cabins under deck during navigation, to avoid their cabins getting wet by the sea water entering cabin through the porthole.
● The captain and the crew will be available for any questions or queries and will do their best to make your stay on board a most pleasurable one. If captain and his crew are not providing satisfactory service, please contact our office for further help, as our aim is to make you satisfied during your stay onboard.
● Service charge is not included in the price and therefore please tip at your own discretion
Your Katarina Line Team!
+385 (0)51 603 400